Tuesday 26 November 2013

Graffiti Tag

In this lesson we learned how to create our own Graffiti Tags on Photoshop.

Here's my created tag

The Steps Used to Make It:
First, we had to set the Canvas Size and change the brushes to Calligraphic brushes. We then added a new layer. From that, using the mouse and brush tool, I wrote out a Graffiti tag that I liked. In my case, I used my nickname - Harrie. Then, we had to add a layer style and select 'stroke'. A Layer Style box popped up and from that box I ticked Stroke, Gradient Overlay, Pattern Overlay, Inner Glow, Outer Glow and Inner Shadow. For each one, I was able to adjust things such as the colours to make the tag less boring. Once that was done, I pressed 'Okay' and then opened an image of a brick wall in Photoshop. Finally I dragged the new layer, with my tag on, onto the brick wall using the drag tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment