Thursday 21 May 2015

Editing A Coloured Scan For My Blog

Here is the original un-edited photograph of my work. File Size: 8.72 MB, File Format: JPEG

I cropped the image to begin with, removing the excess area and leaving me with the desired sketches instead. Next, I adjusted the levels slightly to correct the exposure and then used the Colour Balance tool to correct the colour cast. Now, I had to resize the image to allow it to fit onto my blog. This was down by resampling the pixel size from (1017 pixels width x 929 pixels height) to (800 pixels width by 600 pixels height). Finally I turned resampling off to adjust the resolution from 300 dpi to 72dpi to reduce file size, and saved it as a JPEG with medium quality.



Here is the edited image of my work. File Size: 32 KB, File Format: JPEG

No comments:

Post a Comment